Do you believe it? September is approaching, and we hope to simplify the study of all girls through these 4 “back to school hairstyles” and the transition from summer to school. These hairstyles will make your natural hair fluctuate during the first week of school (and all other weeks!). Remember that you can always add some hair extensions to add more volume and length to make these hairstyles more prominent.
Let’s start! click here for more
#1 Loose Beach Waves
Super fun and relaxing “back to school” hairstyle! Seriously, there are many ways to customize it to your liking. The loose beach waves add infinite breath to your appearance. You can curl your hair the night before to make your hair look messier, or curl your hair before school to make your hair more beautiful.
1. Divide the hair into two ponytails.
2. Start taking a small portion of the ponytail and curl the hair with a curling iron.
3. After curling all the hair, remove the ponytail and brush it with a brush.
4. Add some styling spray to restore the hair to its original shape to obtain a higher volume.
5. Optional-add your favorite hair accessories!
#2 The French Braid
Have five minutes of free time? Seriously, once you have mastered the hanging of French braids, you can put them together in less than 5 minutes to facilitate the class. It is the perfect Back To School hairstyle, super cute from the back while keeping your hair away from your face while studying. Oh, don’t forget. when you don’t have time to wash your hair, this is perfect for the second and third-day hair 😉
1. Trim some hair at the top and divide it into three equal parts on the left and right.
2. Take the left part, pass it through the one in the middle, and combine with the right part.
3. Take the right part, cross the middle, and merge it with the left section.
4. Again, take the left part, cross it with the middle part, and combine it with the right part. You have mastered technology! At first glance, it may seem a little confusing, but with a lot of practice, you will become a master of French weaving. Add more hair from the right and cross in the middle. Add more hair from the left and cross it in the middle-very easy! Always continue this mode.
A useful technique is to have the mirror check the back from time to time.
5. After reaching the neck, put the hair aside and end it with a three-strand braid.
6. Optional-Take, a small bunch of hair from the tail of the French braid, then wrap it around the headband to create a clean look and fix it with a hairpin behind the ponytail.
#3 The Dutch Braid Ponytail
Are you looking for a fun way to a ponytail with jazz? On those special days, Dutch braids and ponytails are ideal ways to add “vitality” to your hair, but you don’t want to spend so much time back to school.
1. Split the hair to create a part.
2. Start making a French Dutch braid from the top of the head to the back and tie it with a small elastic band.
3. Pull all your hair (including braids) into the low ponytail at the back.
4. Put a piece of hair in the ponytail, and then wrap it on the bottom of the ponytail to cover the headband and fix it with a hair clip.
5. Don’t worry about the debris around the face falling off-it makes the appearance easier!
#4 Dutch + French Braid Combo
Are you ready to use a more elaborate hairstyle in less than 5 minutes? Yes, believe it or not, it takes less than 5 minutes to return to school hairstyle! It consists of only one Dutch braid and two smaller French braids. Keep reading this simple 3-step “back to school” hairstyle:
1. Collect the top area of the hair and use it to weave a Dutch braid.
2. Collect a small bunch of hair on the left side of the Dutch braid you just created, and braid the French braid.
3. Repeat the second step on the right side of the Dutch braid.
Look! is what you need to do! How simple is this?
Here you can find four back-to-school hairstyles that you like. You can try these hairstyles this school year to discover the best hairstyles.